The political season is over, and we have a new president. Because I was so vocal about my concern over President-elect Obama, I thought I would let you know what I intend to do in the future.
I will pray for him as the Scriptures command. While I can’t pray for his policies to be successful, I can pray for ten things at least. Here they are:
- Pray for Obama’s protection.
- Cover his wife and daughters in prayer.
- Pray that Obama will govern with God’s wisdom.
- Ask God to keep our president humble.
- Pray for wise and righteous advisers to surround him.
- Ask for the spirit of reconciliation.
- Pray that Obama will adopt pro-life convictions.
- Bind all evil forces assigned to manipulate our President.
- Pray that Obama’s door will remain open to Christians.
- Pray that our nation will enjoy God’s peace and blessing during the Obama administration.